5/16/20

Asymmetric tunic using Mud resist printing

Hello all happy Saturday :)

Today's outfit is an Eco friendly naturally dyed asymmetric tunic made using Mud resist printing technique.

I have explained about Mud resist printing in one of the previous post to know more check the link below :

http://mayavastra.blogspot.com/2020/05/block-printed-triangle-flowy-jacket.html

Today's tunic is a flower block print grey color cotton tunic.
It has shell buttons in the front and asymmetric at side seam near waistline. Back is plain hence, no pictures for it.
It can be paired up with boots for music festivals, weekend outings or for more ethnic look pair it with Kutch (Gujarat) embroidered bags. Some bracelets and wooden bangles to go with to maintain the earthy yet outgoing look. For bottom one can wear jeans, shorts ,cotton trousers or capris.

Asymmetric tunics are good for short and little heavy people as it will make them look taller and slimmer.
Its comfortable and very good for summer.
Wear it during traveling time as in when one is holidaying its a good effortless look.

I was away from my sewing and designing for about 5-7 years, slowly I am coming out of my cocoon. Please feel free to give some critics and comments as I will have a clearer picture where I am headed and can improvise and come out with better clothes.


Check out the images hope you will like it :)

I take customized orders for more details one can mail me : mayaethnicwear@gmail.com







No comments: